Tuesday 1 January 2019

Dear Visitors... hello 2019 update

Really great to update my Dear Visitors page from 2012, knowing that Motherhood eventually became me! Here's the additional intro:


I started LIFE AS IT IS in 2012 before Fia was one. Below is the introduction I wrote back then. The updated version should say that I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in Jan 2018 and that since then, posts have mainly been documenting living with lyme. How writing some days has been too difficult because the brain doesn't always behave, but how writing forever remains my passion. How the children's book is now complete - just waiting the publishing deal(!) - and how my gorgeous girls that are all too quickly growing up, complete me, to the point of saying that these days motherhood is utterly delightful!

No comments: