Thursday 28 February 2019

Chinese Medicine

So the last time I blogged was about juicing celery. Shortly after that my juicer bust. It had been working overtime in the three years I'd had it, so it was hardly surprising. In the meantime, a friend lent me hers and I found out it would only cost £20 more to have my broken one replaced over repaired. The new and improved version has been sat in the hallway for the last hour, and I'm realising I never got back to the blog about the celery juice. Honestly, celery has been going well and I had been doing 'better' energy wise. Has it upped my stomach acid (the reason I went on it)? No, I don't believe it has. So what's next?


Well, along with continuing the celery for its cluster salts, I recently learnt that acupuncture could be good for tinnitus. My ears are literally alive with pathogens screaming in them - I know this as whenever I take the naturopathic remedies they belt out their tunes a little louder (a whole nation of cicadas are on repeat in both ears currently)... Anyway, I thought, what have I got to lose... time to try out the millenia-old Chinese medicine. Accept, the doctor is not Chinese. He is Korean. I went along with nothing but a very open mind.

I still had an open mind when I left. Having been touched with fish and chicken on my cheeks to work out what body type I was, this was weird science. (Oh and I'm wood by the way, which apparently is great, as I should make a faster recovery)?? Kinesiology was new to me. Muscle testing left me with a dead arm and loads of things to think about. The acupuncture itself was not pleasant nor really painful - but then, I've a strong pain threshold.

So what was the outcome? After one good day, I've actually been left feeling absolutely rubbish. Oh my goodness, I never saw that coming. Honestly, the acupuncture has stimulated so many of the pathogens. Currently live in my system are Bartonella, Lyme and Coxsackie. Charmed I'm sure. I'm all discombobulated and I have got the worst cold symptoms on top of that. I've lost count of the boxes of tissues. Not much fun I have to say. Do I bother to go back? Would you?

No comments: