Thursday 10 October 2019

Fighting lyme disease with Chinese Medicine


On World Mental Health day, I'm sharing this pic of the supplements I take to support my immune deficient, nutrient depleted self. As advised by the doctor treating me. This lot, three times daily, because Lyme disease strips the system, thanks to the ever-breeding cycle of bacteria running amok.

My brain has been to hell and back thanks to tickborne disease and I've suffered lots with my mental health over the years, as lyme attacks the nervous system.

Thankfully the treatment I'm getting means the brain inflammation has improved... I've been reading books again. I've been able to express myself again. Able to speak with composure again. To join in again. Late-stage Lyme disease is scary. At my worst I had dementia. And suffered seizures. I've never been so frightened. I still forget stuff but I am so much better that I was. The Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment I receive weekly is helping. Recently, my gut started working again... I'm waking up hungry for the first time in four years. It's astonishing; a bit like waking from the dead. Small steps, yet ones that feel huge to me.

 If you've got late-stage Lyme, I can't shout loudly enough about treating it naturally.



No comments: