Tuesday 14 May 2019

Crystals and a crystal healing

In a bid to stay well and have energy for my upcoming trip to New York, I had a crystal healing, which left me feeling fantastic. It was really remarkable and put me into a deep state of relaxation. I can't help but feel it has left me in a much better place for travelling. Of course you have to be open to this very spiritual type of healing before going in for it. And I suppose I always was. As a child I was used to being visited by a spirit that sat on the end of my bed. It was an old lady. I was frightened and thought it was someone a bit like my great gran, but she was still alive at the time, so I never did figure it out... Then I saw a ghost when I was in my 20's. Had some very strange goings on in my 30's, nannying in a house that was clearly haunted. Plus had numerous other psychic stuff happen throughout my life.




During the early years I spent in London, I picked up a book that had me hooked. I forget the title now, but a few of us friends all read it. We loved the idea that there was a whole other dimension to life. A life force that was there for all to see if you only opened your eyes.

In Australia - 20 years ago - I had a healing and smirked my way through it as the guy swooshed his arms manically over my body. Nimbin was famed for its hippy healers. Odd thing was, I cried so much after the event. Looking back there was definitely some sort of release which had occurred.

I've always been a magpie. Always loved pretty things. Hairclips, art, jewellery. And crystals. Working as a nanny in the year 2000 in Florida, I collected some gorgeous jewels set in silver. Two different rings. I was drawn to the blues and the greens. As time has gone on, I've come to realise the power of the beauty of the earth. The emotions tied to these stones that are born from the ground. They help with clearing out old energy. There's often many layers to clear but if you keep working at these, eventually you can find a new energy, leaving you feeling light, clean and clear.

I've found I've made connections with many people also drawn to the healing energy of crystals. They have literally landed in my path. One of those being the lovely lady that did my crystal healing last week, and left me feeling so much more energised. To the point where I feel ready to take on New York.

What are your thoughts on the spiritual life-force I wonder? I believe in ill health, when you are so poorly, turning to mediation and relaxation techniques are all the more important for you.


No comments: