Friday 7 November 2014

The conundrum of the worry stone

On a recent visit to Arundel Castle (you can read my review here), Esme purchased a 'worry stone' from the gift shop. This was the least of my worries on the day as it was potentially the cheapest item within the shop. However, since then, it has proved to be a right royal pain in the arse.



THURS: Mummy, I'm so upset (in tears), I've lost my worry stone.

SAT: Mummy, I had my worry stone but now I can't find it.

MON: Have you seen my worry stone Mummy?

I thought the whole idea of a worry stone was to take your troubles away? 

Ripped off or what?


1 comment:

MummyShire said...

Oh that's funny & cute and I bet extremely annoying for you! Before the worry stone Esme had nothing to worry about, so in a round-a-bout sort of way its done it's job... How very frustrating!