Thursday 27 August 2015

Brunch break anyone? CUT, 45 Park Lane - a review

CUT, 45 Park Lane 

Whether eggs, pancakes or a healthy option is your preferred first meal of the day, it is all listed on the brunch menu at CUT - award-winning Chef Wolfgang Puck's debut European venture at 45 Park Lane, overseen by Executive Chef David McIntyre. 

I was there for a business, but I have to say it is somewhere I'd gladly head back to for pleasure. Friendly service, delicious food; all reasonably
priced too - for luxury.


It is sartorial elegance at its best - surely such vastly high ceilings are an interior designer's take on heaven? These ones are adorned with modern lighting to lift. The opposing floor lamps are understated, giving an ambience of romance, whilst all about you echoes the art deco era.

Colours are strong, lines are defining, and the menu dreamy. All in all, here is a restaurant which says with confidence, I'm here come and enjoy me.



Wolfgang Puck





No comments: