Saturday 29 August 2015

Save 30% on the gorgeous Graham & Brown children's range

SALE on ALL children's items is announced...



Often LIFE AS IT IS gets to hear about things in advance. I don't always pick them up, but in this case I thought I'd let readers know that Graham & Brown, an interior design company that is all about the absolutely gorgeous, has something to share.

...They are holding a kids sale from the 4th of September with 20% off the entire range. More than that, they've asked me to share a discount code on LIFE AS IT IS, 
offering a further 10% off, using the code Kids10.

So if you fancy a beautiful bargain, (that is 30% off), you'd better mark the 4th September in your diary eh? 

FOOTNOTE
I would have marked it in mine, except of course I have the date already fixed firmly in my head as back to school day!

SALE ends 21st September 2015. 







No comments: