Thursday 19 February 2015

Simple step by step dress-up ideas for World Book Day


World Book Day is coming, celebrate with great costume ideas


Not all of us are good at throwing fancy-dress together for the kids. I get it. Fortunately, I also get PRs giving me amazing costumes like this to advertise for them in the form of a review. However, if I didn't have something for the GraceFaith girls to wear on World Book Day, I would head to www.bookaid.org/worldbookday where there are lots of ideas to help kit the kids out this 5th MarchTo make it that little bit easier, the charity has produced dress-up sheets like these below, with easy step-by-step instructions, to get the kids ready. It's all for a very good cause, so donate £1 to school, spread the word and get involved...


No comments: